Maple sugar is the made by evaporating the remaining water from maple syrup so it is a pure, raw ingredient. It can be used in cooking or any where a natural sweetener is needed.
We offer several advantages over our competitors:
- Price as low as $5.75/lb
- 100% U.S. produced and made maple sugar
- Online ordering and electronic payment - You can order and pay for your order when you want, how you want. Staff are also available for in-person discussions!
- Staff dedicated to maple sugar production and ordering
- Brand-new equipment dedicated to maple sugar production
- Guaranteed future pricing - lock in today's price for shipping within three months!
- Just in time shipping - order today for a future delivery date!
Maple sugar can be used in a wide variety of uses, including:
- Granola & other natural cereals
- Spice rubs
- Meat mixes
- All natural candies and confections
Our maple sugar generally does not exceed 3/32" in diameter and is free flowing. Also, it can be stored indefinitely if in a sealed container.
Maple sugar has a wide variety of uses and if you are looking for a new natural sweetener or a better price, please email Dave Broer or call us at 1-877-333-8465 for more detailed information!
We also export bulk quantities of real maple sugar on pallets to many countries. We offer economical shipping options to deliver syrup to you, no matter where you are. Contact us today for a quote!